Mediation is one of the most effective tools for settling real estate disputes. Unfortunately, no matter how much effort and pre-planning buyers, sellers, and agents put into the real estate process, disputes can still arise. In many instances, these disputes are complex and take a long time to resolve through litigation. Mediations makes the process of settling a real estate dispute more efficient, and thankfully, less expensive.
What Types of Disputes Exist in the Real Estate World?
- Buyers fail to disclose important information
- Contracts do not address all of the necessary issues
- Builders do not meet the expectations of buyers
- Landlords and tenants fail to see eye to eye
- Real estate agents disappoint buyers or sellers
- Earnest Money Deposit Issues/Purchase Agreements
This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to real estate disputes. The buying and selling of real estate is a complex matter and every sale is unique. Disputes can arise at any part of the process and in many cases, have both financial and emotional repercussions.
If you are involved in a real estate transaction that has resulted in a legal dispute, Dennis Powers can help. To speak to him about your situation or to schedule a consultation to discuss how mediation can help you resolve a real estate dispute, contact Dennis at 248-826-8383.