Mediation is one of the most effective tools for settling real estate disputes. Unfortunately, no matter how much effort and pre-planning buyers, sellers, and agents put into the real estate process, disputes can still arise. In many instances, these disputes are complex and take a long time to resolve through litigation. Mediations makes the process of settling a real estate dispute more efficient, and thankfully, less expensive.
What Types of Disputes Exist in the Real Estate World?
- Buyers fail to disclose important information
- Contracts do not address all of the necessary issues
- Builders do not meet the expectations of buyers
- Landlords and tenants fail to see eye to eye
- Real estate agents disappoint buyers or sellers
This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to real estate disputes. The buying and selling of real estate is a complex matter and every sale is unique. Disputes can arise at any part of the process and in many cases, have both financial and emotional repercussions.